Submissions will open November 1st, 2022 for the 2023 CDCFest!
Rules & Regulations:
- All dancers must be 16+
- Choreographers must be 18+
- Choreographers who are chosen are responsible for travel arrangements and all other related expenses.
- Choreographers may submit multiple pieces; each with separate Applications and Fees
- Each entry will be reviewed and chosen by a panel of professional artists in the field
- Submissions must be in the contemporary dance style*(contemporary ballet accepted)(screen dance film submissions accepted)
- Dances must be 3-9 minutes in length
- * Video can be rehearsal footage
- Must provide url link to your video of proposed work
- Must pay the $60 Application fee in order to be considered (non-refundable unless concert is cancelled)
- The Performance Location:
The Bush Theater @ The Orlando REP
1001 E Princeton St, Orlando, FL 32803
- Performance Date and Time
Sunday June, 4th @7:30pm
Tickets for live audience only*
Instructions to Submit your work:
- Send URL Link of video (YouTube or Vimeo) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, where you are from, title of work, length of work, and number of dancers.
Application Deadline- January 7th, 2023 by midnight
- Submit Application Fee $60
*Chosen choreographers will be notified no later than Feb. 15th, 2023
Included in Festival Activities:
* Free CDCFest T-shirt for each choreographer and performer
* Free Video and Photos of your work
New Festival Opportunities*
* Saturday and Sunday Master Class Options
* Opportunity to learn a new work from a guest choreographer to be performed in the Sunday show!
Saturday, June 24th, 2023 (Location TBA)
11am Master Class
(12:30-1:30pm Lunch provided)
1:30-6:30pm Setting of new work by guest choreographer to be performed in the Sunday performance. *Must attend 11am master class to be considered.
Sunday, June 25th, 2023
9am Master Class on stage (open to all)
10am-12pm Rehearsal of new work
12-1 Lunch Break
1-6:30pm Tech Rehearsals