Submissions are now being accepted!
Rules & Regulations:
- All dancers must be 16+
- Choreographers must be 18+
- Choreographers who are chosen are responsible for travel arrangements and all other related expenses.
- Choreographers may submit multiple pieces; each with separate Applications and Fees
- Each entry will be reviewed and chosen by a panel of professional artists in the field
- Submissions must be in the contemporary dance style*(contemporary ballet accepted)(dance film submissions accepted)
- Dances must be 3-9 minutes in length
- * Video can be rehearsal footage
- Must provide url link to your video of proposed work
- Must pay the $60 Application fee in order to be considered (non-refundable unless concert is cancelled)
- The Performance Location:
The Bush Theater @ The Orlando REP
1001 E Princeton St, Orlando, FL 32803
- Performance Date and Time
Sunday June, 5th @7:30pm
Tickets for live audience and live streaming options available
Instructions to Submit your work:
- Send URL Link of video (YouTube or Vimeo) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, where you are from, title of work, length of work, and number of dancers.
Application Deadline- January 1st, 2022 by midnight
- Submit Application Fee $60
*Chosen choreographers will be notified no later than Feb. 15th, 2022
Included in Festival Activities:
* Free CDCFest T-shirt for each choreographer and performer
* Free Video and Photos of your work
* Master class options the morning of Festival (limited spaces available)
* Lunch Social for all participants following master class.
*Due to the uncertainty of the COVID-19 virus, the 2022 CDCFest may be live streamed. This will be decided as the performance date gets closer as well as all other rules and regulations regarding the theater venue and the Festival.
*ALL choreographers and performers will have to present either proof of vaccination or a negative covid test within 2 days of the performance.